[Bioc-devel] Unit Tests & Test Coverage

Romero, Juan Pablo jpromero at ceit.es
Fri Mar 24 09:21:36 CET 2017

Hi Hervé,

Thanks for all the clarifications related to the tests and the coverage for packages.

Yes, I've just checked EventPointer landing page and the coverage bad is working great at

this moment. It seems that it was just a matter of time before it was displayed.

Again, thanks for all.

Best regards,

Juan Pablo