[Bioc-devel] Unit tests

张腾 2573552960 at qq.com
Fri Mar 24 03:33:22 CET 2017

Hello all,

I am not sure whether the Unit tests are necessary to release a package for Bioconductor. In my package, only one main function to export and other functions are hidden into the main function. In my package, the input data are some files in BAM format and the output is a report in HTML format. So I want to know if the unit tests are very important and necessary for releasing a package. If it is necessary, how can I add these tests to my package in this special input and output situation?

Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thank you very much