[Bioc-devel] Unit Tests & Test Coverage

Romero, Juan Pablo jpromero at ceit.es
Thu Mar 23 12:58:32 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm currently doing the last updates to my package EventPointer before the deadline for next BioC release.

I've added unit tests according to the guide lines in http://bioconductor.org/developers/unitTesting-guidelines/ and the package

build report shows no problems for both build and check in all systems. However, the test coverage tab at top of the package page

still displays "unknown" and im not sure if there is any problem with the tests or how to find possible errors.

Here is what the build report shows in all OS:

* checking examples ... OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in ‘tests’ ... OK
* checking tests ...
  Running ‘runTests.R’
 OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in vignettes ... OK
* checking package vignettes in ‘inst/doc’ ... OK

Thanks!

Best regards,

Juan Pablo Romero