[Bioc-devel] tximport fails to build on Windows

Michael Love michaelisaiahlove at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 21:37:37 CET 2017

Anyone have any ideas for how to debug this?

I get an error from the tximport vignette on tokay2, but I can't
figure out what could be the issue:

1 Quitting from lines 185-189 (tximport.Rmd)
Error: processing vignette 'tximport.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
cannot open the connection
Execution halted

http://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/tximport/tokay2-buildsrc.html

Those lines look innocuous to me, and work fine on Linux and Mac:

    184 ```{r}
    185 files <- file.path(dir,"sailfish", samples$run, "quant.sf")
    186 names(files) <- paste0("sample",1:6)
    187 txi.sailfish <- tximport(files, type="sailfish", tx2gene=tx2gene)
    188 head(txi.sailfish$counts)
    189 ```

I tried bumping the version and I still get the error from tokay2.