[Bioc-devel] Question on the build and biocheck of the package

Aayush Raman aayushraman09 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:56:15 CET 2017

Hello Hervé

Thanks for a quick reply. I have some more questions:

1. This the report of the build of package from Bioconductor:
http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/DASC_buildreport_20170306051600.html.
Here, you will see *dependencies error* in the tokay2 BUILD SRC output.
Should I include these packages under Depends or Imports is fine ? Just to
make sure, my package uses NMF function from NMF package and another
function from cvxclustr package.

2. I have made some changes in my code (https://github.com/aayushraman/DASC)
and have changed the version to 0.1.1. I would like to know if I have to do
anything else to inform the Single Package Builder to rebuild and check my
package again.

Thanks,
-Ar