[Bioc-devel] devel builds: windows and mac

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Tue Mar 7 18:28:01 CET 2017

The devel build report for March 6 had 336 install failures on Windows
(tokay2). The common error message was 'Biobase' not available ... which
is ironic since Biobase is 'green' on the build report. We aren't 100%
certain what happens in this case but think it's related to the Single
Package Builder holding on to a package when the build system is also
trying to use it for a new build. I've checked the results for the
Windows builds today and they look good - that is no Biobase error.

As for the Mac builds, oaxaca is still in and out of the report because
it doesn't complete in time. Herve has almost completed configuration of
tokay2 as the canonical devel builder - it now takes precedence over
oaxaca when oaxaca does appear in the report.

Valerie