[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor stats

Lluís Revilla lluis.revilla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:26:09 CEST 2017

Hi Hervé,

I wasn't aware of the discrepancy between the monthly number of IPs and the
yearly number of IPs.
I didn't realize that my own package showed this distinction between
monthly and yearly number of IPs.
Thanks for pointing it.

Yes, usually the effect of a package being in several categories is quite
low.
But in some packages it is more frequent than once a year and in some
others more than just one download each time it happens.

Cheers,

Lluís