[Bioc-devel] Git mirror out of sync (LOBSTAHS package)

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Thu Jun 29 18:51:27 CEST 2017

On 06/29/2017 11:37 AM, James Collins wrote:
> Hi Martin:
>
> Thanks — I hadn’t thought of the ‘squash’ strategy before. Will give that a try next time. On a related note: I am concerned that my final commit to the release branch (version number bump to 1.2.1) did not trigger a new release build last night. Could this be related to the same problem I created? Or should I wait another 24 hrs for the build? The final commit with the version change looks like it went in right around the same time (~ 1700 GMT -4) that the package has been building. So maybe I just missed the cutoff.

The top left of the release build landing page

indicates last changed revision 130740. Looking at the svn log

LOBSTAHS$ svn log |head -n4
r130755 | j.collins | 2017-06-28 17:44:16 -0400 (Wed, 28 Jun 2017) | 1 line

Bump version to release-3.5

or the stamp added to your version bump commit on
https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror

git-svn-id:
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_3_5/madman/Rpacks/LOBSTAHS@130755

shows that you were 15 commits too late.

Martin