[Bioc-devel] Build ERRORS caused by unable to be find dependencies

Marcin Kosiński m.p.kosinski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 18:20:25 CEST 2017

Hello bioc developers,

The same error appeard for RTCGA as the one year ago.
It is impossible to find dependent RTCGA.rnaseq package.
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/RTCGA/tokay2-checksrc.html
This is the only platform that has such an error. It appeared frequently
recently in RTCGA.

It would be terrific if you might help somehow,

Cheers,
Marcin