[Bioc-devel] Monocle version from biocLite is not the newest version

Xiaojie Qiu xqiu at uw.edu
Thu Jun 8 05:03:34 CEST 2017

Dear Bioconductor maintainers,

We recently received installation issue reports regarding our Monocle
package from bioconductor. When they use the following code to install the
package,

source("https://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("monocle")

They only install the 2.2 version instead of the newest 2.4 version. We
noticed that there is a building error for our software package which
appears after bioconductor upgraded to R 3.4 (we will fix that tomorrow or
so). This may be related to the above issue but the version mismatch should
not happen. Could you please help us to fix the link to the correct version
please?

Much appreciated!

Xiaojie