[Bioc-devel] Changing name of submitted package

sergi.picart at upc.edu sergi.picart at upc.edu
Thu Jun 8 10:04:56 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

I have submitted a package and been asked to change the package name.

I have renamed the package, the git repository, updated the url and
the thread title as well.

However, bioc-issue-bot does not seem to react to pushes anymore. If I
switch to the old git repo name, it does accept the pushes but it
generates errors that seem to relate to the package name. For
instance, package CHECK:

Warning: None is neither a file nor directory, skipping  'None' does
not exist!  Error in .get_package_dir(package) :  Calls: <Anonymous>
-> BiocCheck -> .get_package_dir In addition: Warning message: In
normalizePath(package) : path[1]="None": No such file or directory
Execution haltedWhich I cannot reproduce in local. What should I stick
to?

Thank you,

Sergio