[Bioc-devel] Issue with GenomeInfoDb

Weiss, Kenneth kgweiss at med.umich.edu
Tue Jul 18 15:59:06 CEST 2017

Thanks for the info Martin.

Attached is the file in text format.

Cheers,
Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Morgan [mailto:martin.morgan at roswellpark.org]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 4:00 PM
To: Weiss, Kenneth; bioc-devel at r-project.org
Cc: Mark Montague (markmont at umich.edu)
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Issue with GenomeInfoDb

Thanks Ken the list filters attachements that are not of the following type

text/x-diff
multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
text/plain
text/html
application/pgp-signature
application/postscript
application/pdf
image/png
message/rfc822
application/x-xz
application/x-gzip

so please feel free to send again (or to me and I'll see that it gets posted.

Martin