[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor issue 396: Vignette building problem for OPWpaper package

Wolfgang Huber wolfgang.huber at embl.de
Mon Jul 17 18:54:00 CEST 2017

Hi Shakil

Why don't you use the regular mechanism for data in packages, e.g.:
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-exts.html#Data-in-packages

Btw, is the preprint of the associated paper out already?

	best wishes
		Wolfgang

17.7.17 10:25, Shakil Mohamad scripsit:
> Hi,
>
> I manually stored some .RDATA in one of my package's folder named 'results'
> located in the 'inst' folder (
> https://github.com/mshasan/OPWpaper/inst/simulations/results). I need to
> use those .RDATA to build the vignettes. For example, one of my vignettes'
> names is 'FWER_and_FDR' in which I tried the following code to load .RDATA.
> Although it passed R CMD check but did not pass BioCheck. Can you tell me
> what can I do?
>
> ```{r load_fwer_data}
> fwer_dat <- system.file("simulations/results", package = "OPWpaper")
> setwd(fwer_dat)
> load("simu_fwer.RDATA")
>
> # another way---------
> # load(system.file("simulations/results", "simu_fwer.RDATA", package =
> "OPWpaper"), envir = environment())
> ```
>
> Thank you, I appreciate your time and considerations.
>
> -----
> Shakil
>

> <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
> <https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=shakilmohamad7@gmail.com&idSignature=22>
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

With thanks in advance-
Wolfgang

-------
Wolfgang Huber
Principal Investigator, EMBL Senior Scientist
European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
Heidelberg, Germany

wolfgang.huber at embl.de
http://www.huber.embl.de