[Bioc-devel] Devel nightly build

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Fri Jul 14 22:46:32 CEST 2017

I was wrong about this. Herve has isolated the experimental git-based builds so they don't affect the standard svn-based builds at all. I posted about the problems we're having with the devel builds here:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2017-July/011203.html

Sorry for the red herring.

Valerie