[Bioc-devel] saving and obtaining a list with BiocFileCache package

Arman Sh sh88.arman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 19:54:40 CEST 2017

Hi, it is possible to save a list with BiocFileCache package and then obtain the same list from it? I have read the vignette but I couldn’t figure it out. It looked like that I have saved the list to hard drive, but I’m not sure whether it is still a list or can be obtained as a list. If it is possible to do so, I would be grateful if someone would kindly provide the code, if not, I appreciate recommending an alternative package.

Best regards,
Arman