[Bioc-devel] GitHub mirror not synced for GenomicTuples

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Sun Jan 22 19:10:49 CET 2017

On 01/22/2017 10:18 AM, Peter Hickey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recent changes (last few days) that successfully synced from my own GitHub
> repo to the BioC SVN and consequent builds don't seem to have propagated to
> the BioC GitHub mirror. Anything I should/can be doing to address this?

Thanks; I think these are back in sync?

The problem likely comes when there are many quick svn commits, each
getting synced to the Biocoonductor git mirror independently. Squashing
commits that you then sync to Bioconductor would be one approach to
avoid this. (we are making progress on direct support for git).

Martin