[Bioc-devel] Dependency on devtools in biocLite()

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:15:10 CET 2017

Thanks Martin!

I see your point - then I suggest that at least the call to `devtools::install`
is guarded by a customized more informative error massage, something along
the lines:

Package 'devtools' missing: please install it (e.g., by a call to
`install.packages('devtools')`) and re-run your biocLite command.

Cheers,
Andrzej