[Bioc-devel] Updating package

Charles Determan cdetermanjr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:15:44 CET 2017

Hi,

I received a notification that my package was failing some tests.  I have
since made the necessary fixes and pushed my changes to the github repo.
Previously this would result in http://gitsvn.bioconductor.org/git-push-hook
updating the package for bioconductor.  I noticed however that this
delivery fails and that the git-svn bridge is no longer available.

How should I modify my current repository to update my package accordingly?

I have my local changes in the 'devel' branch.
I ran the update_ remotes.sh
I run 'git svn rebase' but I get the following error:

Can't create session: Unable to connect to a repository at URL '
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/OmicsMarkeR':
Unexpected server error 500 'Internal Server Error' on
'/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/OmicsMarkeR' at
/mingw64/share/perl5/site_perl/Git/SVN.pm line 717.

What did I miss here?
Thanks,

Charles