[Bioc-devel] Updates to Bioconductor Dockers
Lori.Shepherd at roswellpark.org
Wed Feb 22 13:27:32 CET 2017
Hello Bioconductor Users:
I would like you all to be aware of some changes to the Bioconductor dockers.
The Bioconductor Core Team has decided to support and maintain the Bioconductor
base and core dockers only. We have had some volunteers take over the
metabolomics and proteomic dockers so they will also remain supported.
The release dockers will be built once per release cycle to try to maintain
stability and consistancy.
In an effort to keep the development dockers up to date we have implemented the
auto build option in dockerhub. The currently supported devel dockers will be
built weekly with the most up to date version of R and Bioconductor
The new and maintained dockerhub repositories are:
Maintained by the Bioconductor Core Team: bioc-issue-bot at bioconductor.org
* bioconductor/devel_base2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/devel_base2/)
* bioconductor/devel_core2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/devel_core2/)
* bioconductor/release_base2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/release_base2/)
* bioconductor/release_core2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/release_core2/)
Maintained as part of the "PhenoMeNal, funded by Horizon2020 grant 654241"
by Steffen Neumann: sneumann at ipb-halle.de
* bioconductor/devel_protmetcore2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/devel_protmetcore2/)
* bioconductor/devel_metabolomics2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/devel_metabolomics2/)
* bioconductor/release_protmetcore2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/release_protmetcore2/)
* bioconductor/release_metabolomics2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/release_metabolomics2/)
Maintained by Laurent Gatto: lg390 at cam.ac.uk (To be implemented soon)
Because of dockerhub settings, it was not possible to change the setting of
already existing dockers. The following dockers remain so that the legacy
versions will remain available. These however WILL NOT be updated further at any
For more information on Bioconductor Dockers:
Bioconductor Core Team
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Elm & Carlton Streets
Buffalo, New York 14263
This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the Bioc-devel