[Bioc-devel] update R devel on builders

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Fri Feb 17 15:52:05 CET 2017

The R update is now complete for all devel builders. Yesterday we pulled
oaxaca from the build report because it was not going to finish in time.
After a fresh R install all dependencies must be re-installed from
scratch so the lag was not a surprise for a slow builder like oaxaca. It
looks like it's on schedule for today and should be in the Feb 17 report.

Valerie