[Bioc-devel] Package LOBSTAHS - Git mirror and SVN out of sync (again)

James Collins james.r.collins at aya.yale.edu
Tue Feb 7 21:03:38 CET 2017

Hi all -
With many apologies in advance, it appears that SVN and the Git mirror for the LOBSTAHS package are again out of sync. I really thought I had waited long enough between commits for the mirror to catch up, but I guess I did not. I just checked, and all the commits made it successfully into SVN (last one being a bump of the date and version number). Thanks in advance for your attention, and sorry for the trouble!
Jamie Collins

---
Currently: Postdoctoral Investigator, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Beginning April 1: Moore/Sloan and WRF Innovation in Data Science Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Washington eScience Institute and School of Oceanography
james.r.collins at aya.yale.edu
http://jamesrco.github.io
Mobile: (518) 488-9666
Work: (508) 289-2627