[Bioc-devel] Registering native routines with Rcpp

Aaron Taudt aaron.taudt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:22:11 CET 2017

Dear all,

I am trying to register the native routines in my package as recommended by
BiocCheck. I have done this previously for a package using C++ code.
However, for this package I am using Rcpp and I cannot figure out how to
register my native routines.

My first problem is that I don't know which routines I actually have to
register. Is it ithe ones in the auto-generated "RcppExports.cpp" file, or
the ones that the have the "// [[Rcpp::export]]" tag?

I have tried the Rcpp.package.skeleton() function, but this package doesn't
have native routine registration.

Thanks for your help.

Aaron