[Bioc-devel] error from biocLite on OSX with R-devel / Bioc-devel

Levi Waldron lwaldron.research at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:15:33 CET 2017

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 12:51 AM, Martin Morgan <
martin.morgan at roswellpark.org> wrote:

> Levi triggered the problem with install.packages("lazyeval",
> repos=biocinstallRepos(), which is an R-only command. Also, there have not
> been any changes to the logic of biocLite() in this regard, so the problem
> is likely to be in R (devel) per se. I'll try to get access to a Mac and
> investigate.

Yes, in fact, now I notice that it also happens with just
install.packages("lazyeval"), on the second invocation with the same repo
argument (although exiting and starting R again creates a new tmp directory
so gives another free invocation. Sorry for blaming it on biocLite().

--
Levi Waldron
http://www.waldronlab.org