[Bioc-devel] Rsamtools does not export "path"

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Wed Dec 20 03:52:24 CET 2017

Hi Jianhong,

I didn't touch the "path" method defined in Rsamtools, only moved
the path() generic from Rsamtools to BiocGenerics. This broke a few
NAMESPACE in other packages that Marcel and I are in the process of
fixing. The build report should already look much better tomorrow
(Wed 20) and most of the packages that don't install right now because
of these NAMESPACE problems should install again tomorrow (after
running biocLite()).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

H.

--