[Bioc-devel] BiocFileCache for developers

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Fri Dec 1 17:30:55 CET 2017

Unfortunately I think there are a number of packages that don't necessarily adhere to this.

Bioconductor packages we try to always make sure any example or vignette code follows this policy.

I think the exception case may be made if it deals with main functionality of package code and if it is noted prominently in the package documentation.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets