[Bioc-devel] Canot push to git.biocondutor.org

Javier Iserte jiserte at leloir.org.ar
Thu Aug 31 21:08:06 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm Javier Iserte, a collaborator to ASpli package (http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/bioc-LATEST/ASpli/)<http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/bioc-LATEST/ASpli/>. I'm am unable to push my local repository to git.bioconductor.org. I already added my ssh public key using this link ( https://goo.gl/forms/eg36vcBkIUjfZfLe2 ), also i added the key to my github profile (javieriserte).

The error message is:
git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/ASpli.git # upstream url-path is OK
> git push upstream
FATAL: W any packages/ASpli javieriserte DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.
I don't know what i'm missing.

Javier Iserte Ph.D.
Structural Bioinformatics Lab | Fundación Instituto Leloir
http://www.leloir.org.ar
http://github.com/javieriserte