[Bioc-devel] Problems with updating release branch

Zach Skidmore zskidmor at wustl.edu
Wed Aug 30 16:36:56 CEST 2017

Hi All,

On Monday I pushed a few documentation/bug updates to  RELEASE_3_5 from these remotes:

bioc    git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/GenVisR.git<mailto:git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/GenVisR.git> (fetch)
bioc    git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/GenVisR.git<mailto:git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/GenVisR.git> (push)

However these changes still have not shown up, pulling the release branch I can see the version is 1.6.1 however on the genvisr landing page https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/GenVisR.html I see the version is still 1.6.0

Any ideas what's going on, I would have thought these would have showed up yesterday

Zach