[Bioc-devel] Git transition -- regenerating repositories from svn

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Tue Aug 22 16:09:59 CEST 2017

Thanks for your patience. We updated the repositories below; if you
cloned one of these repositories, you will need to DELETE your clone,
and create a new clone. If you have added a remote and pulled from these
repositories, you will need to redo the sync. See
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git

Thanks,

Martin & Nitesh

ABarray.git