[Bioc-devel] Warning for Matrix during R CMD Check

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Tue Aug 22 00:45:39 CEST 2017

Likely you or one of your dependent packages makes use of Matrix without
using import() in the NAMESPACE file.

Email formatting makes it hard to tell exactly what is going on; make
sure you are sending email in plain text, and that the build / check
steps are done at the command line rather than through tools within R.

Martin