[Bioc-devel] git / svn transition: ssh keys

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Mon Aug 21 18:37:56 CEST 2017

Hi,

Your key is not in the system yet. It currently runs on a 24 hour cycle till we perfect the system.

In the meantime if you would like read-only access you can use HTTPS.

```
git clone https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/CRISPRseek
```

Best,