[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Contribution 'GKnowMTest' (issue #436)

Kevin RUE kevinrue67 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:21:06 CEST 2017

Dear Samsiddhi,

I am not a core team member, but as developer/maintainer of two Bioc
packages, I can assure you that the core team has not forgotten about your
package submission and will review it as soon as humanly possible.
They have quite a few packages in the review process at the moment, and
it's easy to forget that they also have to deal with
maintenance/development of several core packages.

In addition, I can assure you that their review is entirely worth the wait,
it makes good packages even better (I can see you're using common S4
methods and classes, I am sure they'll appreciate that and provide
excellent constructive feedback). Please be patient.

Best wishes,
Kevin