[Bioc-devel] Vignette update after change in git mirror repo

Maia Smith mas29 at sfu.ca
Fri Apr 21 19:18:23 CEST 2017

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your response, perhaps I was unclear. I used "Scenario 1: Use
Git Locally, No GitHub Repository" in the how-to page, and committed to svn
(I think!). The changes are reflected in the bioconductor mirror (
https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/timescape) but not in the vignette (
https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/timescape/inst/doc/timescape_vignette.html).
Perhaps I made an error somewhere?

Best,