[Bioc-devel] Object not found in vignette

王棣台 r04945002 at ntu.edu.tw
Thu Apr 20 23:57:00 CEST 2017

No,
I definitely have committed it since version 1.1.8
and I can see it right now in my anamiR/data files.

Ti-Tai
Ä: Herv¨¦ Pag¨¨s [hpages at fredhutch.org]
¼Ä¼þÈÕÆÚ: 2017Äê4ÔÂ21ÈÕ ÉÏÎç 05:53
ÖÁ: Íõé¦Ì¨; bioc-devel at r-project.org
Ö÷Ö¼: Re: [Bioc-devel] Object not found in vignette

On 04/20/2017 02:50 PM, Íõé¦Ì¨ wrote:
> I put in the anamiR/data/
> Just like other data I used in the vignette.

As I said, I don't see it there. According to data(package="anamiR"), the
data sets available in your package are:

Data sets in package ¡®anamiR¡¯:

egSymb                  A table with information of gene symbol and
                         gene ID
kegg.gs                 KEGG pathways with gene set information
mirna                   miRNA expression data about breast cancer
mrna                    mRNA expression data about breast cancer
pheno.mirna             phenotype data of 'mirna' about breast cancer
pheno.mrna              phenotype data of 'mrna' about breast cancer

So again, did you forget to commit it to svn, or did you add it to the
wrong place?

H.

E-mail: hpages at fredhutch.org
Phone:  (206) 667-5791