[Bioc-devel] Object not found in vignette

王棣台 r04945002 at ntu.edu.tw
Thu Apr 20 23:52:22 CEST 2017

it should be in my package since anamiR version 1.1.8
That is weird.

Ti-Tai
Ä: Herv¨¦ Pag¨¨s [hpages at fredhutch.org]
¼Ä¼þÈÕÆÚ: 2017Äê4ÔÂ21ÈÕ ÉÏÎç 05:49
ÖÁ: Íõé¦Ì¨; bioc-devel at r-project.org
Ö÷Ö¼: Re: [Bioc-devel] Object not found in vignette

On 04/20/2017 02:45 PM, Herv¨¦ Pag¨¨s wrote:
> On 04/20/2017 02:36 PM, Íõé¦Ì¨ wrote:
>> That missing object is a list format data generated by myself,
>> so I don't think it would be about Depends, Imports, or Suggests.
>> Except this one, other generated data can be found.
>
> And where did you put this data set so that data(table_pre) can
> find it?

I mean the other generated data sets can be found because they are
in your package but I don't see the table_pre data set there. Did you forget
to commit it?

H.

E-mail: hpages at fredhutch.org
Phone:  (206) 667-5791