[Bioc-devel] Recent error in FamAgg with R-3.4rc

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Wed Apr 19 12:56:12 CEST 2017

You can continue to commit changes and bug corrections until this Friday 21.  After that date any change will remain in devel and if necessary would have to be corrected in release after the release is finished.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces at r-project.org> on behalf of Rainer Johannes <Johannes.Rainer at eurac.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:51:01 AM
To: bioc-devel
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Recent error in FamAgg with R-3.4rc

Dear all,

Somehow the FamAgg fails building with the recent R-3.4rc in Windows. I tracked down the error and it comes from a fortran code in a function from the "gap" CRAN package I'm using in one of the functions. I contacted the developer and in the meantime implemented a workaround in FamAgg.

My question now is if I can still submit changes to svn to fix this or is it already too late?

cheers, jo