[Bioc-devel] build on different version

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Fri Apr 14 11:41:55 CEST 2017

hi,

on tuesday april 11th i checked in changes for VariantFiltering version
1.11.10 and i've seen that today the build for tuesday gives errors on
version 1.11.9 with snapshot date from april 7th. i do my devel changes
in the github repo rcastelo/VariantFiltering and check them into SVN,
often with difficulties, but i always check that the SVN repo has the
latest version and builds and checks fine, currently that's the case
since i see it at 1.11.10.

so, is there anything i can do on my side or is this just a matter of
waiting to the next build?

thanks!

robert.