[Bioc-devel] R CMD check error on shinytest package

Samuel Wieczorek samuel.wieczorek at cea.fr
Thu Apr 13 07:33:28 CEST 2017

Hi

For the Prostar package, I began to use the funtionnalities of shinytest
wich is a package that provides utilities to automatically test shiny apps.

Unfortunately, this package is not available neither on CRAN or
Bioconductor (it is available on github
https://github.com/rstudio/shinytest).

Thus, I had a an error on all platforms at the CHECK step.Will it be a
problem to pass the tests and be in the next release ?

Thanks

Sam

--
*Samuel Wieczorek

Etude de la Dynamique des Protéomes (EDyP)*
*Laboratoire Biologie à Grande Echelle (BGE)*
*U1038 INSERM / CEA / UGA*
*Biosciences and Biotechnology Institute of Grenoble (BIG)*
*CEA / Grenoble*
*17 avenue des Martyrs*
*F-38054 Grenoble Cedex 9*
*/Tél. : 04.38.78.44.14/*