[Bioc-devel] Subversion commit to devel branch not showing up in the package source

Lorenzo Farina lorenzo.farina at ifom.eu
Mon Apr 10 18:14:53 CEST 2017

Hi,

Several days ago I made a minor commit (I updated the author email
address) to the devel branch of a Bioconductor package and it was
uploaded correctly to /trunk/madman/Rpacks. I was expecting to see the
change in the Bioconductor development version (the .tar.gz source) too,
but it's not showing up. Could the issue be that I didn't bump the
version? I made a new commit just now changing the version, but I assume
it would take some time to be transferred to the package source, so I
wanted to know in advance if that could be the problem.

Thanks,
Lorenzo Farina