[Bioc-devel] Filter classes moved from ensembldb to AnnotationFilter

Stian Lågstad stianlagstad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 19:10:57 CEST 2017

How does the error deadline tomorrow (http://www.bioconductor.org/
developers/release-schedule/) affect packages that are still red because of
this change? I don't know what else to do other than to wait for changes in
Gviz (which my package is dependent on).

Thanks.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Michael Lawrence <lawrence.michael at gene.com

Stian Lågstad
+47 41 80 80 25