[Bioc-devel] unit test results not showing up for BridgeDbR?

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:50:22 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I have pushed a newer version of BridgeDbR to the repository, which
includes tests with 'testthat', but when looking at the package homepage
[0], it does not seem the test results are being picked up... I looked at
the documentation, and did not find anything that could explain it (e.g.
confirmed the tests are run, etc), and follow the suggestion in the
documentation to ask here...

So, can someone please have a look at the package source and tell me what I
am doing wrong causing the test results not to show up on the package page?

Looking forward to hearing from you, and thank you for taking the time to
help me out,

Egon

0.http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.4/bioc/html/BridgeDbR.html

--