[Bioc-devel] SSL connect error on package build machine

Tyler Smith tyler at plantarum.ca
Tue Sep 27 23:05:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

I've just submitted a new package. The automated build generated an
error which I think (?) is a problem on one of the build servers (SSL
connect error in querying the bioc-devel list). I'm not sure if I'm far
enough along in the process for my assigned human to be alerted to this,
or if they'll be waiting until bioc-issue-bot gives me a clean bill of
health before they take a look at things. If the latter, can someone on
the list help me resolve this?

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/155#issuecomment-249995539

Thanks,

Tyler