[Bioc-devel] JAGS 4.X.Y not installed on Windows (tokay1)

Yu Kong yu.kong at phd.einstein.yu.edu
Thu Sep 22 23:15:25 CEST 2016

Dear BioConductor community,

My package (MADSEQ) passed the build on Linux (*malbec1*) and Mac (*morelia*)
build servers. However it fails on Windows (tokay1) server for multiple
days. Our package is a Bayesian model depends on JAGS sampler. The error
message said

"error: Failed to locate any version of JAGS version 4
The rjags package is just an interface to the JAGS library
Make sure you have installed JAGS-4.x.y.exe (for any x >=0, y>=0) from
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/mcmc-jags/files"

Any help or suggestions would be really appreciated!

Thanks,
Yu

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/MADSEQ/tokay1-buildsrc.html
http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.4/bioc/html/MADSEQ.html