[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 3.4 release schedule

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Tue Sep 13 21:11:23 CEST 2016

Dear all,

The tentative release date for Bioconductor 3.4 is Tuesday October 18.
Please read full schedule here:

   http://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

One important deadline is Monday September 26, after which submitted
packages won't be candidates for inclusion into the 3.4 release.

Also, all packages must pass 'R CMD build' and 'R CMD check' without
error by Friday October 7.

Please keep a close eye on the build/check reports here:

- software packages (updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday):
     https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.4/bioc-LATEST/

- experiment data packages (updated every Wednesday and Saturday):
     https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.4/data-experiment-LATEST/

We're in the process of migrating our devel builds to more powerful
hardware hosted at RPCI in Buffalo. This will allow us to be back on
a daily schedule for the software builds. We'll announce on this list
when we make the switch (planned for next week).

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this.

Thanks for contributing to the project,
H.

--
Hervé Pagès