[Bioc-devel] Question about a package submission

Kevin RUE kevinrue67 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:22:01 CEST 2016

Hi Ioannis, Vincent,

I'm in the middle of debugging a similar situation myself, which may
provide a reproducible example at a package level.

I am in the process of setting up AppVeyor CI for my package, and my R CMD
check fails because of the same error.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/kevinrue/tvtb/build/1.0.11

To debug the issue, I am also currently updating my local installation to
the latest devel packages (until biocValid() returns TRUE).
Once that is done, I may be able to provide a more practical minimal
working example for the issue (i.e. the code in one of my man pages).

Best,
Kevin