[Bioc-devel] Question about a package submission

Ioannis Vardaxis ioannis.vardaxis at math.ntnu.no
Thu Oct 27 13:06:27 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am using the R-devel version for writing an R package. I tried to use the c(Granges,Granges) command to merge two Granges objects and I get the following error:

Error in .Primitive("c")(<S4 object of class "Rle">, <S4 object of class "Rle">) :
  could not find symbol "recursive" in environment of the generic function

I also get the same error when I use InteractionSet::GInteractions(Granges, Granges).

I downloaded IRanges, GenomicRanges and InteractionSet packages from the source.

How can I solve this error?

Best,
Ioannis
--