[Bioc-devel] Build OK in devel, Mac OS error in release (CausalR)

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Thu Oct 27 03:42:49 CEST 2016

Hi Glyn,

Looks like the problem went away today:

https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.4/bioc-LATEST/CausalR/morelia-buildsrc.html

AFAIK we didn't touch anything on morelia recently. The only thing we
did a couple of days ago was reboot the machine (which had not been
rebooted for months).

Don't hesitate to let us know if you see this error again.

Thanks,
H.

On 10/26/2016 05:40 AM, Glyn Bradley wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We currently have the same version of our package CausalR up in devel and release, but while devel is showing build OK for all 3 platforms, release is showing an build error for Mac OS.
> The error is related to the vignette building:
>
> * creating vignettes ... ERROR
> Error in texi2dvi(file = file, pdf = TRUE, clean = clean, quiet = quiet,  :
>   Running 'texi2dvi' on 'CausalR.tex' failed.
>
> Any ideas why we're only getting it in release, or more importantly how we make it go away?
>
> Many thanks,
> Glyn
>

> ________________________________
>
> This e-mail was sent by GlaxoSmithKline Services Unlimited
> (registered in England and Wales No. 1047315), which is a
> member of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies. The
> registered address of GlaxoSmithKline Services Unlimited
> is 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9GS.
>
> GSK monitors email communications sent to and from GSK in order to protect GSK, our employees, customers, suppliers and business partners, from cyber threats and loss of GSK Information. GSK monitoring is conducted with appropriate confidentiality controls and in accordance with local laws and after appropriate consultation.
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences