[Bioc-devel] Submitted package not available in Bioconductor 3.4

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Fri Oct 21 12:14:39 CEST 2016

On 10/21/2016 05:30 AM, Andreas Kapouranis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recently I submitted a package named "BPRMeth" for Bioconductor and it was
> marked as accepted more than one month ago. Here is the link for my
> submission:
>
> https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/74
>
> However, with the new release of Bioconductor 3.4, I still cannot search
> for my package online?
>
> Does anyone know what the issue might be?

Our down-stream processing (where we add the package to our repository
and nightly builds) assumes that the issue has the '3a. accepted' label
and is open. It looks like you manually closed the issue after it was
accepted, so it was never processed.

We will fix this error and add your package to the release as well as
devel builds; the package should be available by Monday.

Martin