[Bioc-devel] Doubt with deprecating a function

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Thu Oct 20 16:05:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

You need to add \alias{multiCorrMethExprs} at the top of
MEAL-defunct.Rd. Documentation of exported functions is confirmed by an
alias entry in a man page.

The .Defunct() message says that multiCorrMethExprs() was found not
useful and removed. If it was replaced by another function (maybe not in
this case) I'd mention that in the man page. You could also mention in
what version it became defunct. Other than that it looks good.

Valerie