[Bioc-devel] github-mirror of ensembldb out of sync with BioC svn

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Wed Oct 19 18:27:26 CEST 2016

On 10/19/2016 11:53 AM, Leonardo Collado Torres wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The same is true for recount and regionReport. derfinder and my other
> packages are in sync though.

please see this post

   https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2016-October/009940.html

also feel free to watch the progress at

   https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror

via periodically refreshing -- we seem to be at the lower-case g's now
(interspersed with other updates), consistent with derfinder (and now
ensembldb) synced but recount / regionReporter not.

A few individual packages have problems, currently CAMERA and
epivizrStandalone, and these will be investigated later in the week.

Martin