[Bioc-devel] Package "not supported" on some platforms, and dependent packages

Kevin RUE kevinrue67 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 01:00:48 CEST 2016

Arrrrgh, I could have looked better in the Git mirror code ;)

Anyway, thanks a lot for the tip!

No worries about removing the file if the parent package gets supported.
However, I've never tried to run the VEP script on Windows, which I expect
is pre-requisite for the package building successfully there. Might not be
that easy. Anyway, future will tell, and I'll keep an eye out for it!

Cheers
Kevin